Troup kindergarten and pre-kindergarten registration for 2018-2019 will be extended through the week of Monday-Thursday, June 11-14, from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. each day, in the 3rd-5th-grade building.
Children are eligible to enter the Kindergarten program if they will be five years of age on or before September 1. Pre-K students should be four years of age on or before September 1.
You are required to bring the following:
• Certified birth certificate
• Current immunization record
• Social Security card
• Proof of your residence in the Troup District
• Drivers license of the enrolling parent/guardian
• Proof of income –current year tax return preferred (Pre-K only)
• Troup ISD will take steps to assure that lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in all educational programs.